6-9 Month Contract
- Responsibility for budgeting, forecasting, management accounts, payroll modelling, payroll forecasting, planning and external audit.
- Tracking Group cost savings and efficiency projects for operational expenditure.
- Tracking strategic project spend for operational expenditure.
- Managing the business recruitment approvals process with HR
- Continuously improve financial reporting methodologies and outputs to meet the changing requirements of the organisation, with a focus on high quality outputs and automation.
- Qualified accountant
- Primary degree beneficial
Knowledge & Experience – (Essential):
- Qualified accountant with 3+ years PQE, one of which should be in a commercial, multi-currency environment of a large company.
- Excel modelling skills
- Payroll forecasting
- Budget management
For more information contact Deirdre McCarthy on 045 988 500