Based in Dublin 4 and working as part of the secretarial team, the successful candidate will provide secretarial and office administration support to accounting and professional staff, as follows:
- Working closely with the Partners/Managers to provide daily administrative support.
- Organising and managing the Partner/Manager's diary using MS Outlook Calendar, scheduling appointments.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post for various teams within the office.
- Reception cover from time to time which entails managing the switchboard and dealing with clients.
- Typing and Dictaphone typing, photocopying, filing and mailshots.
- Maintaining client databases, keeping up to date and inputting details.
- Setting up Boardroom / meeting rooms.
- Timesheet entry for Partners/ Managers as required.
- Preparing company presentations using MS PowerPoint.
- Dealing with incoming e-mail, faxes.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Maintaining office systems to deal efficiently with paper flow, and the organisation and storage of paperwork, document archiving on network.
Important Attributes for the role
- Be a confident, pleasant and friendly communicator, organised, capable of working on own initiative.
- Be capable of performing the job in a multi-tasking, multi reporting environment.
- Be a team player and flexible and reliable as part of the role.
- Maintain relationships of professionalism, courtesy, service and trust with staff and clients.
- Produce and maintain a high quality standard of work.
- Confidentiality is an important part of the role.
- Working knowledge of MS Office 2016 including PowerPoint and Excel would be advantageous.
For more information please contact Ashling Russell on 045 988502