Permanent - Full Time
Based in North Dublin
My client is seeking an experience Recruitment Specialist to join their company based in North Dublin. This newly created position requires 2+ years experience in a busy recruitment position with experience recruiting for temporary staff.
- Drive the full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, advertising, screening, interviewing and placing employees into temporary assignments within the flexible pool
- In conjunction with HR and recruitment ensure all necessary paperwork is signed and completed at interview stage before the candidate starts working
- Reference and background checking of candidates within the pool.
- Communicate and coordinate with learning & development , planning and recruitment for inductions
- Daily communications with planning to ensure that all are fully aware of availability of hours for to fulfil the plan each day
- Maintain and present weekly statistics to Planning and Recruitment on weekly performance and use of hours in the pool
- Monitor trends and work in conjunction with planning to maximise efficiency within the flexible hour’s pool
- Monitor staff performance, punctuality and time keeping and feed information to Human Resources and Planning Manager
- Build excellent working relationships with the various stakeholders to ensure business needs are met
- Other ad hoc duties as required to ensure the initiative is successful
- Previous recruitment experience managing a temporary desk
- Excellent understanding of general business practices in a shift work environment
- Previous experience of planning rosters and managing people resources at general operative level.
- Comprehensive reporting and presentation skills
- ECDL proficient with an excellent working knowledge of MS office – Excel in particular
- Excellent organisational skills ability to multi task.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Proven analytical ability and an aptitude to think creatively
- Drive, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Ability to lead and coach others and to positively challenge in a non-conflictual way.
- Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team
- Highly motivated and flexible when it comes to working hours
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A naturally inquisitive mind with a desire for continuous learning
To apply for this position please submit your CV via word document or call Grace on 045-897733