Preventative / Planned Maintenance Team Lead
Location: West Dublin
Permanent - Day Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Planned Maintenance Team Lead. You must have mechanical /Electrical competencies, excellent people skills and hands-on experience with a strong understanding of plant operation.
- Achieve agreed conformance to plan rate for PMs on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that all PM activities undertaken during line pm days are recorded in Pemac and follow on pms in place as required.
- Review planned preventative maintenance procedures to improve their quality and effectiveness
- Prioritise PMs as required during PM days and also redeploy PM resources as required to ensure all PMs are completed during PM days
- Liase with Production during PM days keeping them informed of progress and ensure that PM team support pre start checks as required
- Ensure that PMs are carried out OTIF and that line is handed back at correct time to Production
- Keep Engineering Manager updated as required.
- Support Value streams as required.
- Liase with OEMs when they are onsite working on plant
- Ensure that appropriate H+S documents are in place for PM team during PM days
- Strong mechanical /Electrical background. With 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Flexible hands on approach.
- Trades qualifications.
- PEMAC and MS Office experience essential.
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as lead a team.
- Available for call out duties and / or overtime when required.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Food Safety Systems (e.g.BRC) would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
For more information please contact Orla Kelly on 045 888737