We are seeking an organized individual who can handle day-to-day operations in a busy office with a primary focus on efficiency and time management.
We believe this position will suit a high-energy professional who has a can-do approach with a varied workload.
The role will entail the following
- You will have full accountability for all aspects of running the office, including facilities management
- You will be responsible for the work-in-progress & timesheet reporting system and management
- You will lead and develop organizational procedures and systems, including filing, billing, accounts payable, and scheduling
- You will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols and streamlining administrative procedures
- You will assume responsibility for a small team providing administrative and systems support to the partners and fee earners.
- You will ensure our computer, network and phone facilities are operational
- You will be responsible for supply management and inventory control
- You will handle Partner schedules and troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise
- You will keep the office and storage areas neat and organised
- You will assist with recruitment and HR related administration
You will need to have
- Proven ability and experience in a similar role preferably coming from an Accounting background or Accountancy Practice
- Demonstrable ability to work on your own initiative, troubleshoot, to take full accountability and to be solution focused
- An enthusiastic approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and possess a good level of comfort dealing with CRM computer systems and packages
- Experience supply management and inventory for the office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with very strong organisational skills and the ability to change hats quickly
- A professional, friendly and approachable demeanour
- High integrity as confidentiality is an important aspect of the role
The following experience is desirable but not essential
- Accounting or book keeping knowledge would be beneficial and/or;
- HR / Recruitment experience and/or;
- Regulatory compliance experience
This company has a strong focus on encouraging work life balance and long hours are not a feature of life within the practice.
We therefore operate a flexi time arrangement in the office. This role is ideally a full-time role but may be adaptable to a reduced hours or part-time arrangement.
The position offers a competitive salary reflective of the experience you bring to the role
For more information contact Ashling Russell on 045 988 502