Payroll Supervisor / Accounts
Dublin West - Permanent
Start Date: October 2018
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Supervisor / Accounts person on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a strong Payroll background along with a good knowledge of accounts.
Candidates must have a strong systems and Excel background.
- Process monthly payroll for 515 employees across 21 sites.
- Carry out monthly audit reports to ensure correct payments are made.
- Keep accurate employee records and assist in dealing with employee queries.
- Prepares reports for the Finance Director by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes and deductions.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information and working closely with the Centre Managers and the Human Resource Dept.
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures and reporting required changes.
- Up to date knowledge on legislation and revenue.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Manage the monthly direct debit and fee collections for clients.
- Be confident to deal with queries from clients that may arise via telephone
- Carry out other accounts duties as directed by Finance Director
- A Business degree is required or something similar in this field.
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Have the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines each month.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Have the capability to deal with and solve problems and issues in the correct manner via phone and in person.
- Excellent communication and administration skills are essential for this role.
- A strong team player that works well as part of a small team.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045-988500