Dublin 12 - Permanent
Start Date: October 2018
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Specialist on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have experience processing both an Irish and UK Payroll
Experience using Core Pay would be a distinct advantage
- Ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time
- Processing payroll documentation in relation to the employee life cycle: starters, leavers, changes to pay, transfers etc.
- Maintenance of employee data on the payroll system
- Processing payments of employee deductions, such as union contributions, court orders and pension contributions.
- Ensuring tax details are up to date for each employee
- Produce and distribute detailed reports on a weekly basis to each business unit for approval prior to closing payroll.
- Prepare pension contribution files and upload/send monthly file to providers
- This role requires an energetic, high attention to detail individual who works well under pressure and has a track record of meeting deadlines
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems using a team based approach
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Experience in using Core Pay and Core BI would be a significant advantage
- Previous experience working in a high volume payroll processing and fast paced/dynamic environment (5+ years)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong technical skills, quick to learn new systems
- Good organization skills, ability to manage time and priorities effectively and efficiently
- Strong Attention to detail
- Fluent English is required
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045-988500