Payroll / Accounts Assistant
Dublin West - Permanent
Start Date: July 2017
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll / Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
This role will be 70% payroll and 30% accounts.
Knowledge of Sage Micropay would be a distinct advantage
- Process weekly Payroll up to 190-250 people.
- Process Monthly payrolls 150-300 people.
- Dealing with payroll queries from employees and managers.
- All payroll admin setting up new starters/P45 leavers.
- P30 reconciliations.
- Co-Ordinate all Statutory Payments through ROS.
- Management of Pension contributions.
- Management of VHI contributions.
- Post all Payroll related journals.
- General ledger reconciliations for all Payroll control accounts.
- Preparing of Year end audits files and liaising with auditors for all payroll related activities.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Support finance team with month end and year-end close process.
- Monthly intrastat filing on ROS.
- Other Ad Hoc duties when required by management.
- Ability to take ownership, be proactive.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of General Ledger accounting.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Sage Micropay.
- Proficient in MS office applications
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan