The successful candidate will be committed to becoming part of our professional team, demonstrating previous experience in preparing accounts for a wide ranging portfolio of clients to ACCA monitoring standards.
Knowledge and experience in the preparation of management accounts and tax computations under the various tax headings is essential.
Candidates must be:
- ACCA part-qualified with a minimum of two/three years experience in practice.
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills, together with the ability to work on their own initiative and to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of relevant accounting packages. (TAS, Sage Line 50, Sage Accounts Production/RAP)
- Eager and willing to progress within the practice.
- Full clean driver’s license and access to vehicle is essential to this role.
In return we will offer you the support, training and developmentopportunities you require to further progress in your career. Our study package includes ongoing related training, paid study leave and financial assistance towards your course fees.
For more information contact Ashling Russell on 045 988 500