Office Manager - Co. Kildare
Permanent Full Time
Required to manage the ‘Office function’ and support the sales personnel to grow the business. Self-Driven professional person required to manage the general office functions.
- Manage the general office functions; Generate required quotations / issue sales invoicing / create project handover documentation / manage debtors’ / process engineer’s timesheets
- Preparation of Quotations and customer submittals.
- Generate sales proposals, quotations and tender submissions for Sales personnel.
- Process time sheets for the engineers on a weekly basis; and issue job numbers as necessary.
- Meet invoicing deadlines, including weekly monthly and quarterly billing.
- Resolution of customer and account queries; preparing and issuing ad hoc customer reports
- Logging customer service calls; and allocating work to the engineers.
- Vendor Management
- Health and safety policy upkeep
- Credit control – Debtor Management.
- Management of accounts payable & receivable process.
- Co-ordination of IT solutions, website updating.
- Purchase of office supplies.
- Keeping staff holiday records
Qualifications / Skills:
- Proficiency in Sage, Excel, Word
- Some basic accounts experience - accounts payable/accounts receivable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and good telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written English is essential.