- Create and implement marketing strategies that reach our target customers, enhance our brand’s reputation, drive footfall and increase revenues.
- Communicate marketing strategies and plans at management level and cross functionally.
- Coordinate retail marketing calendar to support priority trading periods.
- Develop and deliver tactical campaigns and promotional events, in conjunction with buying team, while ensuring all activities are within budget and on brand.
- Liaise with buying team, suppliers and creative agencies to amplify campaigns.
- Deliver campaign collateral including creative, design, production, distribution and costs.
- Public relations.
- Social media, digital marketing and all other aspects of the company’s online presence, including company website.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with external agencies, media partners, bloggers and influencers to secure optimum coverage that is on brand and drives awareness.
- Analyse and report on the success of marketing campaigns.
- Effectively monitor and manage marketing costs and budgets.
- Mentor and coach colleagues.
- Keep abreast of marketing trends and new approaches.
Skills & Experience
- Marketing degree or relevant qualification.
- Relevant experience (5+ years) that includes responsibility for social media and digital marketing.
- Strong IT skills.
- Well-developed “people skills.”
- Excellent work structuring and coordination skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator, both orally and in writing.
- Retail experience a distinct advantage.
For more information contact Adrianna on 045 988 500