Based in North Dublin
9-12 Month Contract
My client is looking for an experienced HR professional to start immediately based in North Dublin.
- Providing leadership and expert advice to ensure best practice on all aspects of employment from recruitment through to retirement
- Providing HR leadership to support organisational change and development whilst delivering a comprehensive and professional service to management and employees
- Developing and fostering positive employee relations by providing advice and guidance to all line managers on matters related to Human Resource policies, procedures, employment law issues and employee relations
- Emphasising positive employee relations in a person-centred service
- Empowering managers through mentoring, coaching and practical advice to support their development and management of their teams
- Developing and maintaining the human resources and other management information Systems to support HR requirements and operational effectiveness.
- Assist in employee development and training plans – including organising general training for employees and Line Managers plus overseeing the training budget.
- Developing, implementing and delivering progressive HR practices and introducing innovations as appropriate.
- Managing the weekly and monthly payroll through the outsourced provider.
- Recruitment and oversight of the onboarding process for all new positions and employees.
- Administration including CSO returns, updating HR system, drafting contracts, agreements, filing etc.
- Member of the Management Team
- Member of the Lean Cluster and the EHS Cluster
- Minimum of 5 years relevant HR experience ideally in a standalone role with an up to date knowledge of employment law
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing / warehousing site is desirable but not essential.
- Proven leadership skills, experience in advocating for change and demonstrating creative thinking and initiative
- Interpersonal Skills, including coaching and influencing are essential
- Problem solving expertise
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a busy environment and multi-task
- Knowledge / experience in a Lean environment is desirable.
To apply please submit your CV via word document or call Grace on 045-897733