HR Generalist - Co. Longford
Reports to Group Head of HR
My client is currently seeking a HR Generalist to join their team. The successful candidate will have at least 3-4 years' experience in a similar role.
- Recruitment to include job advertisements, candidate screening, organising interviews, managing correspondence with candidates ie. Job offers, terms and conditions of employment and inductions
- Providing assistance and advice to Department Managers, Depot & Sales Managers, Line Managers & Supervisors - this entails working closely and maintaining a positive working environment
- Assist with developing and following current HR policies and procedures throughout the organisation, ensuring compliance with legislation
- Conducting and officiating at grievance and disciplinary meetings
- Insurance administration ensuring all necessary documentation is followed up on in a timely manner
- Act as the first point of contact for all our employees.
- 3-4 years experience in a previous HR Generalist Role
- Expert knowledge of Employment Legislation and best practice
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent MS Skills