6 Month Contract with view of extension
Lexlip, Co. Kildare
Salary: €55,000 Neg
As HR Generalist you will provide comprehensive Human Resources support to meet the growing needs of a busy and challenging company. Drive HR procedures and objectives and contribute to the development of employee capabilities through recruitment and selection, development of employee relations and engagement, learning and development, management information and general HR administration.
- Act as the first point of contact for the HR Team to manage all employee relations
- Prepare and issue monthly Management Information to the business and provide guidance to management on key performance indicators, HR statistics and other required data
- Drive Learning and Development initiatives focusing on development needs, learning plans, employee development, retention and succession plans
- Devise HR initiatives to support the development of people management practices and increase employee engagement
- Manage recruitment processes throughout the organisation and guide line managers on market trends and knowledge
- Provide HR operational support including, absence management updates, HR reports and internal and external audits as appropriate
- Assisting with recruitment and selection campaigns - including screening candidates, organising interviews and attending interviews on occasion
- Manage several HR projects such as their Graduate Recruitment programme and Summer Internship programme
- management of sick leave policy implementation while ensure legal compliance and best practice across the organisation.
- You must have 3-5 years HR experience within a generalist HR role.
- A degree in HR Management or related qualification with CIPD accreditation is required
- You must be able to demonstrate best practice in all HR principles and have a strong HR employment law understanding and awareness
- An understanding of main PC applications (MS office) is required and you will have excellent verbal, written and communication skills