- Overall responsibility for Managing and controlling all aspects of the Administration function within the company, including management of office personnel.
- Full responsibility for implementation of robust accounting & Control systems Preparing weekly and monthly Debtors & Creditors reports for review by the Directors.
- Timely issue of Sales invoices.
- Full responsibility for Accounts processing & reconciliation including Bank Reconciliation, Debtor & Creditor control.
- Full responsibility for Processing and tracking Animal movements through Herdmaster system and monthly livestock stock reconciliation.
- Full responsibility for identifying specific roles for additional office personnel, preparation of complete job specifications and managing the recruitment process.
- Co-ordinating and managing transport arrangements for export business.
- Implementing a system of reporting load P & L’s and analysis of variances on same.
- Understanding and managing foreign currency transactions.
- Payroll for a small team.
- VAT & PAYE Returns and relevant ROS filings, including Vies and Intrastat returns.
- Budgeting and Cash flow forecasting.
- Preparation of Monthly Management accounts and analysis of variances.
- Preparation of information for external accountants to produce statutory accounts.
- Design and implement an overall strategic business development plan in conjunction with the Directors
- Source and implement a CRM System/Recording system to ensure all customer and suppliers details and activity are tracked and available to all company personnel.
- Ensuring purchase and sales documentation is fully completed by all personnel in line with company procedures and returned to the office in respect of all transactions undertaken.
- Developing key business partnerships and commercial opportunities.
- Ensuring terms and conditions of sale, in particular payment terms are clearly communicated and following up on same.
- Co-ordination and ensuring active communication with all company personnel in respect of all developments within the business.
- Continuous adaptation and understanding of market conditions within an ever changing environment.
For more information please contact Sheelagh Newman on 045 988 500