An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced, energetic Executive PA/Administrator.
Primarily the role would to be to act as PA to the CEO, Finance & Operations Directors.
Duties for CEO / Directors:
- Manage correspondence, emails and phone calls
- Action priority correspondence accordingly
- Arrange all travel – hotels, flights, parking, visa applications
- Type, print, circulate reports, graphics, letters etc
- Prepare presentation packs – board reports, in house training, visiting customers, exhibitions etc.
- Co-ordinate internal and external meetings
- Prepare expense accounts
- Order, pack and co-ordinate Christmas hampers distribution
- Organise gifts for staff / customers
- Arrange all travel – hotels, flights, parking, visa applications for the Group
- Coordinate graphics, furniture, electric requirements for exhibitions.
- Complete all application forms and publication / marketing applications for exhibitions.
- Liaise with staff re Exhibition Hall details, distribution of Exhibitor passes and co-ordinate customer passes
- Type, print and circulate correspondence
- Prepare graphics, presentations etc
- Co-ordinate customer accommodation, transportation and entertainment eg tours, golf, restaurants
- Circulate announcements of corporate tickets and distribution to customers/staff
- Circulate customers visitors notice and ensure clothing and catering is managed accordingly
- Typing, printing, preparation of documents, binding, circulating documents etc
- Arranging meeting room hire externally – audio visual, catering etc
- Liaise with Canteen on a weekly basis re catering for future events/meetings etc
- Manage corporate stationary orders – letter headed paper, business cards, brochures, corporate gifts, diaries, calendars etc
- Create & update customer mail merges / customer databases
- Arrange conference calls
- Ensure best prices for the above
Proven work experience as an Executive PA /Administrator
Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
€30 000 pa Neg