Location: Dublin 12
6-12 Month Contract
Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
Reporting to the Documentation Lead, the successful candidate will play an essential part in reducing delivery lead-time and fostering a right-first-time culture within the production business units.
- Review batch documentation prior to QC review
- Archive batch documentation
- Raise deviations
- Be familiar with documentation and quality systems and processes.
- Contribute actively to cross departmental projects and initiatives.
- Ensure compliance to GMP standards (Document management systems, Deviations, Change Control etc.)
- Foster a right first time (RFT) approach
- Focus on meeting performance metrics (e.g. Paperwork backlog, Review Lead-time, % RFT documentation, open GMP actions from the relevant databases, etc.)
- Identify and implement improvements in their work area to meet department KPIs. Implement best practice systems for improving performance.
- Display a high level of flexibility in their work by taking on tasks to support the department workload (e.g. complete deviation investigations, documentation updates, audit preparation).
- Strong oral and written communication as well as strong interpersonal skills and understanding of pharmaceutical GMP systems are necessary.
- The ideal candidate will have a NFQ Level 6 qualification or higher.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical / Medical Device industry would be an advantage.
- The person will have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- This position is currently a day job and does not carry a shift premium.
For more information please contact Orla Kelly on 045888737