Permanent - Dublin 15
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
- Primary focus will be around Product Costing
- Delivery of high quality financial and management reports including monthly management accounts, budgets and projections.
- Analysis of manufacturing variances versus Budget and Projection
- Drive expenditure control at the cost center level for operations
- Management and facilitation of internal and external audits.
- Preparation and review of key account reconciliations.
- You are an experienced qualified accountant, with 2+ years PQE and a comprehensive knowledge of financial analysis, accounting principles, internal controls and business partnering.
- You have cost accounting experience ideally. Regardless, training will be provided.
- You have knowledge of US GAAP principles and a proven ability to manage operating budgets, and anticipate emerging issues would be preferential.
- You have demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and meet tight reporting deadlines.
- You have strong organisational and problem solving skills, as well as demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- You have SAP experience.
To apply please submit your CV in word format via the link below. For more information contact Sheelagh Newman on 045 988500