Accounts Receivable / Credit Control
Dublin 12 - Permanent
Salary: €28-33K + Bonus + Benefits
Start Date: Dec / January 2019
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Receivable / Credit Control candidate
The successful candidate will need to have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
Experience using SAP or any other ERP system would be a distinct advantage.
- Ensuring Customer invoices are raised in a timely and accurate manner. Delivers hands on daily control/presence to the company. Validate pricing on each invoice prior to invoice being raised
- All aspects of collections regarding Debtors Ledger; managing/ escalating overdue payments
- Posting all customer receipts to SAP, ensuring remittances advices are received and resolving any discrepancies.
- Creation of Commercial Invoices for import requirements both from SAP and Manually
- Raising Down payment invoices and ensuring cash is received and reconciling Cash in Advance customer Accounts
- Revenue Recognition cut-off is accurate; recognising Goods in transit at month-end and raising relevant Month End Journals as required.
- Preparing and communicating Customer statements, seeking payment commitments
- Ensure that pallets are charged correctly on invoices and invoices are VAT compliant.
- Raising Credit/Debit Notes where necessary, with appropriate approval
- Resolving Customer queries via phone, e-mail in a timely manner
- Raising Journals for Bank Reconciliation purposes
- Liaising with AP team to ensure AP invoices relevant to Customers are processed in a timely manner so as to ensure that AR payments are not impacted.
- Any other Ad hoc duties to include Filing
- Previous experience within a fast-moving AR environment is desirable
- Previous experience of SAP is highly advantageous
- Experience of inter-company and multicurrency transactions desirable
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook and Excel
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045-988500