- Consulting Responsibility
The Property Assistant
- Liaises with internal and external auditors and external bodies when required.
- Liaises with the professional team when required.
Responsibility of Action
- The Property Assistant
- Stamps and checks the calculation of invoices for construction, equipment and services, ensuring the correct allocation to investors.
- Produces reports relating to Enhanced Capital Allowances and submits the relevant information to Corporate Administration.
- Maintains a requested funds log, invoice logs and monitors costs and accruals as required.
- Produces new site details and site sale details.
- Controls all service charge, lease and rent information.
- Orders Directs as specified by the Property Director.
- Ensures the smooth running of the Property Director’s diary.
- Provides administrative support as required to the Property Director.
- Obtains object numbers from Corporate and inputs the relevant site details on AIS.
- Ensures that all new site/ store information is entered on AIS.
- Produces synopsis 1, 2 and 3.
- Ensures that all costs in AIS reconcile with the relevant accounts on a monthly basis.
- Inputs invoices and accruals on AIS when required.
- Provides information regarding the financial projection and annual budget.
- Ensures the security of any documentation and electronic data in the area of responsibility.
- Maintains appropriate backups and logs for data in the area of responsibility.
- Checks invoices for services and equipment in the area of responsibility following Company procedures.
- Maintains an efficient and well organised filing system for the department.
- Ensures that all documentation in the area of responsibility is archived orderly for the correct period and arranges its disposal at the end of the archive period.
- Trains other employees where appropriate.
- Ensures that the workstation and surrounding area is well organised.
- Ensures that all communal areas are kept in appropriate condition.
- A strong PA experience
- Accounts experience desirable
- Strong Administration and report writing.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written;
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to Perform Under Pressure;
- Ability to Prioritize Effectively and be organised.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Be trustworthy and conduct the role with integrity
- A full clean drivers’ licence would be essential
Temporary - 11 month project
Monday - Friday 8am -4.30pm
Location : Naas