Accounts Payable Assistant
Kildare - Permanent
Start Date: July 2017
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant on a permanent basis.
Candidates will need to have the Subcontractors / RCT Administration experience
Experience using Sage Line 50 would be a distinct advantage
- Daily inputting of suppliers invoices.
- Matching POs to invoices before inputting them.
- Setting up new suppliers including ISO requirements
- Sub-Contractor payments & file and return on ROS
- Timely investigation and resolution of supplier queries.
- Management of warranty claims for Contracts and Service & Maintenance Departments.
- Weekly/Monthly creditor payments reports.
- Monthly creditors’ reconciliations.
- Monthly intrastat filing on ROS.
- Year-end duties e.g. financial statements and schedules for auditors.
- Ensure filing is kept up to date.
- Management of the Company mobile phones, fleet fuel cards, motor tax & CVRT of Company vehicles.
- Other Ad Hoc duties when required by management.
- Accounts Technician qualification would be desirable, not essential.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a busy accounts payable role.
- Experience of Sage 50 Professional and Sage Construction preferred but not essential.
- A good aptitude for figures required.
- A distinct ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational, planning and communication skills required.
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Office.
- Excellent time management skills and problem solving ability.
- Have an appreciation of the values of good customer service
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan