Duties & Responsibilities:
- New supplier/principal set up following approval by the business
- Processing of invoices related to allocated creditors (posting to the AP Ledger, co-ordination of coding and approval process, payment to agreed terms and filing)
- Employee expense processing (receipts are received, expense is approved and each claim is coded to the correct GL account. Also ensure claims adhere to company policy).
- Processing all relevant creditor payments on the AP Ledger and the online banking system, preparation and electronic transmission of multi-currency payment files via systems.
- Assisting the trainee accountants with scheduling of payments, cash-flow queries and bank reconciliation queries.
- Dealing with supplier queries and preparation of month-end creditor reconciliations.
- Assisting with month-end AP Ledger close out on the SAGE accounting system.
- Raising purchase orders & processing PO receipts on the Purchase Order Tracker.
- Preparation of month-end AP reports, analysis and other ad hoc reports as required.
- Assisting the Senior Accountant/FP&A Manager with cost reviews, budget coding analysis, intercompany balances and other queries.
- Provide cover for accounts receivable if required.
- Other duties and projects as may be assigned by Financial Controller.
- Strong IT skills, such as knowledge of Microsoft Office, Email and ERP systems such as SAGE.
- A willingness and ability to consistently provide quality, friendly service to departments and respond to queries in a timely fashion to build and maintain supplier satisfaction.
- A proactive approach to work and assisting others.
- A flexible attitude in adapting to new and varied work requests.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal, including a good telephone manner.
- Self-motivated and responsible, with ability to work on own initiative and to deliver on tight deadlines.
- Third level qualification, preferably in an Accounting-related discipline advantageous
For more information contact Mark Cosgrove on 045 988 500