The successful candidate will join the Finance Team, supporting the finance related activities of the Company
This role is ideal for an individual in the early stages of their accounts career. You are interested in gaining further experience in bookkeeping activities whilst also developing some client advisory experience within the expenses management system.
The role also involves issuing high volumes of invoices on behalf of the contractor clients. Additionally, the role involves bookkeeping assistance for our 100+ umbrella companies, on bank reconciliations, VAT and payroll tax returns.
The role requires significant telephone and email contact with our clients and business referrers, which includes many of Ireland’s most well known recruitment agencies.
Therefore you are a great communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You have a passion for dealing with people and creating an excellent customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Issuing sales invoices on behalf of our Umbrella Company contractors
- Liaising with contractors and agencies via telephone and email regarding queries over sales invoices
- Reviewing and approving contractor expenses according to tax rules
- Advising contractors on claiming expenses and responding to their queries via telephone and email
- Assistance with bookkeeping and accounting tasks related to the maintenance of our umbrella companies, including bank reconciliations, VAT returns, P30 returns
- Delivering an excellent customer service experience at all times
- Adhering to the procedures of our Quality Management and Client Feedback Systems
Skills & Qualities Requirements:
- Qualified as an ATI Accounting Technician or ATI Tax Technician an advantage but not required. Paid study supports are available for those wishing to pursue these qualifications as part of your salary and benefits package;
- 1-2 years previous experience in a fast paced accounting role;
- Good technical knowledge relevant to bank reconciliations and double entry accounting;
- Payroll experience or knowledge an advantage but not required;
- Interested in working in a customer service environment with daily contact with clients and business referrers by phone and email;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Enthusiastic about working in fast paced, dynamic environment with daily deadlines and high activity volumes;
- Highly organised individual with ability to prioritise and work calmly in a demanding deadline driven environment;
- Great interpersonal skills with outgoing, friendly personality;
- Demonstrates pride in work and passion for maintaining the reputation of our brand.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary DOE
- Study supports available for those wishing to pursue either the ATI Accounting Technician or ATI Tax Technician qualifications
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised gym membership fees and health/wellbeing activities
- Life insurance cover (available upon joining)
- Long term illness (PHI) cover (available after 6 months service)
- Regular company paid social events
- Friendly, supportive, wellbeing and learning & development focused culture
For more information please contact Ashling Russell on 045 988502