Dublin & Midlands
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing assistance to a portfolio of compliance clients covering the following areas:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for companies;
- Preparation of annual accounts for individuals and partnerships;
- preparation and processing of payrolls;
- Assisting with statutory audits;
- Handling of compliance taxes across all tax headings including income tax, corporation tax, VAT and payroll taxes;
- Assisting with tax and general consulting issues for clients.
- Assisting with Companies Office filings for companies;
- Assisting with the commercial management of the unit.
- Qualified and experienced Accounting Technician (ATI or equivalent) required
The successful candidates will be ambitious and confident self-starters seeking a fresh challenge with a progressive firm. They will have the following skills and qualifications:
- 1-2 years post qualification experience, in a busy accounting environment or similar (prior practice experience is highly desirable);
- Demonstrable numerical skills/analytical skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player with an ability to work on own initiative.