Permanent Full Time
Salary: Base salary plus shift allowance, bonus, pension and VHI
- Provide technical support to manufacturing equipment through effective maintenance, troubleshooting and breakdown support, optimizing operation by Continuous Improvement and Structured Problem Solving (SPS) techniques.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of highly-automated special-purpose equipment, including development of effective Preventive and Predictive maintenance using a Reliability-Centred Maintenance (RCM) approach as appropriate.
- Closely support and coach the manufacturing teams in the operation of equipment.
- Ensure spare parts, consumables and documentation records are maintained and available.
- Ensure compliance with requirements of Quality and EHS.
- Liaise with internal engineering & project co-ordination team to ensure full compliance with solution requirements.
Skills / Requirements:
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of highly-automated filling/sealing/assembly/packaging process equipment
- National Mechanical/Electrical craft certificate or a third level diploma/degree in a relevant Engineering discipline (e.g. electrical, automation, instrumentation or mechanical).
- Experience of technical support of automated systems and of commissioning and validation of such equipment is desirable.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Clear understanding and experience of maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical, instrumentation and automation systems.
- Experience using a CMMS system, preferably PEMAC or SAP.
- Willingness to work different shift patterns and to travel to equipment vendors if required.